The Mission of the Greater Lowell Road Runners
Our goal is to promote running in Greater Lowell and the Merrimack Valley. We support local runners, provide scholarships to high school runners, organize and support many local races and most important—we want to support your running and your personal goals.
Seven Great Benefits to GLRR Membership
- Free Coaching (year round)
- Free entry into USATF-NE Grand Prix Races and the Mill Cities Relay
- Free refreshments at the regular monthly club meetings
- Group Runs twice a week
- Year round running programs for the kids
- Boston Marathon Bus and Support *
- 15% discount at Marx Running and Fitness
All for only $25!!
+ We only ask that you volunteer to help at the Baystate Marathon to be eligible
* a nominal extra fee applies to these services
Want to join in on the fun?
Note: memberships are $25 per calendar year – and expire on December 31st. New members joining after June 30th are automatically extended to the end of the following year.
(*If you have issues while registering and are using Internet Explorer browser, please try Chrome or Firefox. If you still have issues, please contact us.)