To request club payment and submission of your entry into USATF-NE Grand Prix Races, You MUST complete the form fields below.
You must be a paid up member of GLRR (your membership status is at the bottom of most GLRR emails).
Because we are providing a free service to you, you need to commit to providing a service to us – you must commit to volunteering at the 2018 Baystate Marathon. The following link will let you register your preference for what day (or days) you’d like to volunteer. We’ll make our best effort to get you the job you want.
You must be a USATF member (registered with GLRR) to run in the GP series races.
The USATF is worthy of your membership dues ($30). Here in the good old USA – most of our Olympic support for runners comes from the USATF. They provide for national level events (some of which take place locally). They are also the primary support tool, outside of schools, promoting youth running. These are all valuable services to our sport – they deserve your membership.
You can sign up to be a USATF-NE member here: www.usatfne.org/member/
Note: we are club ‘068’.
There is a list of all the races, with click-able links to the race pages, at the bottom of the form.
IMPORTANT: if you request entry for a race and fail to run (for any reason), you must reimburse the club before we will enter you in any additional GP races.
If you wish to withdraw a request – it must be done by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the entry deadline.
In Some cases due to wavier requirements, you will need to “self-register” for the race and we’ll reimburse you (at the most discounted rate). In some other cases, after you express interest, we will send you a discount code (supplied by the director of that race) which allows you to register for the race without paying. Once registered, you are committed for the value of that race.
Special Note for 2018:
Because the Baystate Marathon is a Grand Prix Championship Race this year, we will not be subsidizing your entry. We need as many of you as possible to volunteer that day to make this the best Grand Prix Race ever. For those who are competing for team age group awards (top 3), or need the marathon for an iron runner award, we’ll provide a discount (contact us). For the rest of you – we hope you will volunteer that day.
Please complete all the required fields below. Why do we ask for your DOB, City and State? Because most races ask us for that info to register you – so it saves us a lot of time if you provide it.
Don’t forget your Baystate commitment (see the link above).
Note: After you submit the form you will receive a confirmation email from ‘email@example.com’. If you don’t see the message – check your junk folder.
The 2018 USATF-NE Grand Prix Series is (note the registration due dates *):
- Mar 18 – New Bedford Half, New Bedford MA [entry request by Mar 1]
- Mar 31 – Boston Tune-Up 15K, Upton MA [entry request by Mar 21]
- Jun 17 – Rib-Fest 5 Miler, Merrimack NH [entry request by Jun 1]
- Aug 25 – New Hampshire 10 Miler, Auburn NH [entry request by Aug 12]
- Sept 16 – Downtown 5K, Providence RI [entry request by Sept 1]
- Sep 30 – Lone Gull 10K, Gloucester MA [entry request by Sept 18]
- Oct 21 – Ashworth Awards Baystate Marathon, Lowell, MA [see note above]
* The entry deadlines are set to allow the club to get favorable entry rates – and are subject to change. If you fail to request registration by the due date – we may not be able to register you, or if we do register you – you may have to pay for any price increases.