Wow!! Time is flying and the fall racing season is now upon us â
Coming up are the next two USATF-NE Grand Prix road races:
- The Downtown 5K in Providence on Sept 17th
- The popular Lone Gull 10K in Gloucester on Sept 24th
Iâve just sent email to all those that are already on the rosters for these races. If you didnât get one or both of those emails and youâre interested in running one of these â then click yourself over to:
Sept 9th marks the start of the USATF Cross Country season with the Gr.Boston TC XC Festival in Wellesley.
Each year we take our best XC racers to the USATF Club National XC Championship. This year is no exception. To be eligible you must run at least one of the XC races in the series AND run the USATF-NE Championship race. Unlike the GP series â you register and pay your own way for all but the NE Championship and the National race.
In addition to the GBTC XC Festival (on Sept 9th) the other races are:
- Western MA Distance Project XC, Amherst MA on Oct 1st
- Wayland XC Festival in Wayland on Oct 8th
- The Hills Are Alive 5K in Stowe VT on Oct 28th
- USATF-NE Cross Country Championships in Franklin Park on Nov 5th
- USA Fall Club National XC in Lexington KY on Dec 9th
Details and rules for the series (you can win individual prize money) can be found at http://www.usatfne.org/cross/