Don’t forget to sign up to run New Bedford Half Marathon (deadline is March 1) as part of the GLRR team! You can also sign up for the other races in the USATF-NE Grand Prix (see the list below).
Here’s the latest list for New Bedford.
For those signed up to run New Bedford, we’ll be registering for you. You should be all set.
Greater Lowell will pay your entries for the races as long as you do a few things:
• You must be a GLRR member in good standing
• You must be a USATF member in good standing
• You must commit to “volunteer” for one of the Baystate volunteer dates. If you have a preference for a specific job, you can let us know about that too. We’ll do everything we can to honor your specific requests.
The 2018 Grand Prix is:
· Mar 18 – New Bedford Half, New Bedford MA [entry request by Mar 1]
· Mar 31 – Boston Tune-Up 15K, Upton MA [entry request by Mar 21]
· Jun 17 – Rib-Fest 5 Miler, Merrimack NH [entry request by Jun 1]
· Aug 25 – New Hampshire 10 Miler, Auburn NH [entry request by Aug 12]
· Sept 16 – Downtown 5K, Providence RI [entry request by Sept 1]
· Sep 30 – Lone Gull 10K, Gloucester MA [entry request by Sept 18]
And also Baystate – but for Baystate we will not be subsidizing your entry. For those who are competing for team age group awards (top 3), or need the marathon for an iron runner award, we’ll provide a discount.
Here’s the Request Form: